With the ongoing pandemic and Singapore in circuit breaker mode, the need to digitalise training administration workflows and support remote learning is key to business viability.
Most training organisations are faced with onerous operational tasks such as maintaining your learners’ records, on-boarding, payment tracking, timely reporting and communications with stakeholders as well as administering training grants. Having worked with several institutes of higher learning and training organisations to deliver innovative learning technologies and administer training through our academies, we are familiar with your challenges.
Here are 5 common ones that you can hack and address via Skilleto, a software-as-service training management system developed by ST Engineering and supported by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Challenge #1: “Managing courses and enrollment is a manual process with my best tools being a mix of spreadsheets and emails”
Hack #1 - One-stop Enrollment Shop
- View and administer the entire enrolment process online, and easily tackle any withdrawals and deferments
- Auto email alerts sent to learners to update them of successful course registrations
Challenge #2: “I want to improve course registration rates”
Hack #2 – Track with Smart, Fuss-free Registration
- Potential learners can save and resume their registrations, reducing drop-out rates
- Gain immediate visibility to any incomplete registrations for follow-ups.
Challenge #3: “I want to market my courses confidently, without depending on an IT admin”
Hack #3 - Seamless Marketing Platform
- Easily price, position and promote your courses
- Define bundled packages and discounts, and increase visibility of your courses via advertising banners and videos
- No upfront fee to on-board your courses to Skilleto
Challenge #4: “Grant computation is a hassle”
Hack #4 - Simplify Grant Administration
- Claim templates are formatted according to SkillsFuture requirements, easing grant submissions
- Integrated to SkillsFuture’s Skills Passport, Skilleto tracks Statement of Attainments, preventing duplicate funding applications
Challenge #5: “I am concerned about data security – the onus is on me to invest in security software”
Hack #5 – Mitigate Cybersecurity Threats
- Leave all policy updates, maintenance and data security to Skilleto
At Skilleto, we adopt 3 agile principles in our development process to support our customers’ successes:
1. Satisfy the Customer
Our utmost priority is to satisfy the needs of Training Providers through early and continuous delivery of valuable features.
2. Welcome Change
We welcome changing requirements to address, adapt, and overcome imminent challenges. In this current climate of uncertainty, we seek not only to deliver features but also deliver the ones that impact the most.
3. Keeping It Simple
Nearly 30% of the functionalities present in standard Training Management Systems are seldom used. Skilleto is razor-focused in only delivering functionalities that provide value.
With Skilleto, a one-stop platform for training providers and learners, trainers can focus on delivering good content and quality training, easing the pain of managing the backend workflows, enrolment, marketing and operations.
Skilleto is offering $5,000 credits to early adopters, eligible for training providers with courses that have SkillsFuture grant funding or SkillsFuture Credit.