Smart Lamp Post
The award-winning Smart Lamp Post is ergonomically designed to drive city-wide deployment of smart applications to improve efficiency and quality of municipal services for residents and communities. It offers the ideal infrastructure to sense, connect, manage and integrate sensors, communications networks, devices and applications on a single IoT platform. It also leverages analytics for real-time data aggregation from various sources to provide valuable insights for optimised management and delivery of services to residents.
The Smart Lamp Post is designed to fit aesthetically into an urban city environment. It has a sustainable design that leverages technologies and sensors to empower cities with capabilities to benefit from digital transformation. Its modular and future-proof design offers easy installation, integration, modification and maintenance. It also offers seamless hardware and software upgrades and provides multiple compartments for IoT devices and future add-ons.
The Smart Lamp Post design has won the prestigious SG Mark 2020 award for its exceptional design quality that impacts communities in Singapore and beyond. SG Mark is established as the benchmark for good designs and quality. It recognises organisations who have generated significant value by focusing on human needs and experiences and providing solutions that enhance industrial development and enrich lives responsibly.
- Ergonomically designed smart lamp post to support multiple smart city applications
- Remote monitoring and control of luminaries to optimise operational efficiency and energy-savings
- Unified IoT platform for integrated management of network, data and applications
- Support multiple communications networks to meet different cities’ requirements
- Integrate seamlessly with vendor-independent sensors and devices
- Improve public safety with surveillance and analytics
- Enhance connectivity with Wi-Fi hotspots
- Increase revenue with digital LED displays and content management
- Future-proof and scalable for various smart city use cases